There were tramplines, climbing ropes, balance beams etc but the favourite was definitely the foam pit. They did flips and dives and jumps into there...very fun. Even Jude went diving in. They also played hide n seek in the dark. They LOVED it!! That's the way to throw a party. All I had to do was serve some snacks and cake and manage the present opening. But wow...put fourteen 6-9 year olds into one small party room and you've got a lot of noise. It was a great night....the boys loved their party and loved all their new toys.
I'm posting a little "scrapbook" of their party. (Just so you know...the individual pictures will enlarge if you click on them.)
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Jonah's birthday is actually this Sunday but since we've already done a party we'll keep it pretty low-key. We'll probably invite Colleen and Jerrie over for some snacks and cake. I guess since I'm posting it here I should probably give her a call and actually invite her :D.

No comments:
Post a Comment