Friday, December 5, 2008

Gearing down...and then up again...

The boys extra-curricular activities and birthdays are slowly gearing down and coming to an end. Seth had his last basketball day this Tuesday and Sam has 1 or 2 more gymnastics classes and then they're done. So, of course, I've been busy quickly snapping some pictures before it's too late ;).

















So now the boys are very excited to be able to start going to "Boys Brigade" again...and just in time for rocket building. After Christmas we'll keep things pretty quiet and just do some swimming lessons until baseball season starts up again.

Anyway...as that part of life slows down...Christmas is quickly approaching. Although I can't complain...as busy as December is, I love ALL things Christmas. Yesterday I spent the day baking, wrapping presents and putting up my garlands. This weekend we hope to get a Christmas tree...the boys are very excited. And then it's only 2 more weeks of school and we head out to Manitoba...yikes!! Sometimes I think...it would be so nice to have just a quiet Christmas here again...but in truth, I'm really excited to spend the holidays with family and loved ones. And the boys CAN'T WAIT for Camp Arnes!! :D

No comments: