Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My sisters first book!!!

My very talented sister, Colleen, has been writing for about 7 years now and has just published her very first book!! I am so proud and excited for her!! It's called Assignment Code 110 and is part of a series of books she's writing.

The following is a marketing ad she's circulating:


NEW AUTHOR
OF
SUPERNATURAL CHRISTIAN FICTION

COLLEEN F. REIMER





A DRAMATIC STORY OF REJECTION AND THE POWER OF GOD’S LOVE

Angels in Heaven are prepared for their upcoming assignment. They are told only basic facts about their next ward. They must battle dark forces and reinforcements have to be brought in to assist their descent to the home to which they are assigned. Once through the demonic barrier, they meet their ward, Sarah. She is a young child, only three and a half. It is immediately clear that forces are at work to destroy her….


If you prefer ordering through bookstores, they can order it for you through
Word Alive Press.
Assignment Code 110 is also available through Amazon.com.



CONGRATULATIONS COLLEEN!!!


On another note, I was talking to my sister-in-law Brenda this week and mentioned that I would post the scrapbook layout I did on Jude's 'Cars' obsession...so here it is!!

No comments: