As I finished up my vacuuming this morning, I looked around to see what Jude was up to. I looked in the kitchen and saw some drawers open, so automatically I glanced to the fridge expecting to see it open with little feet peeking under the door (as usual)....but nope, fridge was closed. Then I looked into the living room and there he was, sitting at his little table, eating a yogurt all on his own. He had got himself a yogurt out of the fridge, got himself a spoon, somehow managed to open the container and sat down at his little table to eat. LOL...it was so cute....and thank goodness, no yogurt on the carpet.
3 comments:
That is sooo cute! Yogurt is one of Keziah's favorites too. She has a screaming fit if she cannot have her "ogert".
Oh, by the way, that last comment was from Tracy
OK< I haven't been on your blog for awhile, so I missed a lot. BUT GEEEZ! That is a lot of trouble your adorable one can get into!
Post a Comment