Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday's Incident....

And the incident of the day for today is.........

LIPSTICK!!

LOL!! He just learned how to open doors this past weekend and so this morning he got into my bathroom and into my lipsticks.



Into the bathtub he goes...




This happened at 9:00 am and wasn't even the first naughty thing he did!! This morning he kept trying to grab things from the counter while I was making breakfast and lunches for the boys. I thought I had pushed everything out of his reach and went to comb Jonah's hair in the bathroom. While I was gone...for maybe 1 WHOLE minute...he managed to pull a cup of milk off the counter and onto the floor. What a great start to the day...;).

Later this morning I took Jude for his 18 month immunization and he was such a trooper. He got 2 needles...one in each arm. After his first one he didn't even make a peep!! He cried a bit after the second one but it sure didn't last long...I was so proud of him...what a brave boy!!

No comments: