Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bye bye crib!!

Hooray!!!! ;) We finally went and bought Jude a bed the other weekend and packed away the crib for good. I'm so excited....no tears here whatsoever!!! Jude was pretty excited too...all the next day he would say "I'm going to look at my new bed". So cute.

One last picture in the crib.





Helping Daddy build his new bed





He was so proud :)





He had to try out various positions



And a nice cuddle with Daddy



We got the bed just in time for Grandma's visit last week so she was able to stay at our house for a couple of nights. The boys absolutely loved that. Jude slept on the floor beside her and he kept telling her he was going to snore and keep her awake. He was so tickled to have Grandma there. Unfortunately I didn't think to take any pictures at all....grrrr. And she's leaving today. Oh well, next time.

No comments: