The plan for this spring was that Trev was going to ASSIST with coaching on Jonah's team. The coach was the same guy that Trev helped out last year on Seth's team. Well, it turned out the guy had to go out of town to work....soooooo....guess who had to take over??? Yup, Trev is coaching this year. No one else was volunteering so it was either he coach or they'd have to cancel the team. It's definitely making life a lot busier for him but at least it's a short season.
So baseball kicked off last weekend. The boys had their season opener at "On Deck" on Saturday. Jonah and Seth played their exhibition games at 8:45 am and Sam had his at 12:45. They did their parade at noon. Here's a few pics.
Seth's team....the "Cannonballs"

Jonah's team....the "Gators"

Sam's team....they weren't quite organized enough to get a banner done. But I think their name is the "Red Devils" :/

I think all the boys on Sam's team were doing this at some point during their game....on the ground and playing in the sand. :)

That's better....

I finally downloaded some of my video. Here's a science experiment Jonah did for us in March. Very educational.......:)
And here's one more......Jude was playing Wii all by himself one morning last week:
1 comment:
Pete thinks it's funny that Trev is coaching, I guess he can't quite believe it! And the video's of Jonah, and Jude... TOO CUTE! Pete and I laughed the whole time watching Jude and his boxing, it is very obvious that he had older brothers!
We miss you, Lisa (Pete & the girls)
Post a Comment