After lunch I decided to share my treats and gave Jude a couple of 'eggs'. A few minutes later he asked me to open the cupboard he was pointing to....the medicine cabinet. So I opened it...he shook his head, said 'no' and pointed to another. He reacted the same way and went to point at a third. When I opened "the" cupboard and he saw the chocolates, gave me a huge smile and said he wanted more "pwease??". Anyway, I indulged him and we went on with our day.
Then, last night, after all the boys were in bed and Trev and I were finally settling down to sleep, we were just chatting when suddenly Trev says "WHAT is THIS?!?!" And he proceeded to pull out the bowl full of chocolates from underneath his pillow and as he sat back up about 10 or more little chocolate eggs rolled out from under him. I laughed so hard. I guess at some point in the evening Jude had snuck them out of the cupboard and hid them....and did it without any of his brothers seeing it....how do I know they didn't see???? Because there would have been NO chocolates left!!
I just love that little boy....he makes me laugh every day. This morning I brought the bowl of chocolates out of my room and asked him what they were doing under Daddy's pillow....he gives me the HUGEST grin ever and says "I...DON'T....KNOW...mommy!!" Suuuuure........
I was downloading my pictures today and came across some photos on my camera that I never took. My older boys can be sneaky too. And what were they taking pictures of??? Neo Shifters, of course!!! ;)
Notice how they nicely posed them in of the the fire background for extra drama...lol.
And guess what we had for supper on Friday night???
2 comments:
I agree with you, you have to buy the easter candy now, cause in a month it will be gone! So buy it and enjoy it!!
LisaMoser
I know! I always buy the boys those huge kinder surprises and I seriously need to go buy them already because one year I waited to long and there were none to be found.
Post a Comment