By now most of my friends and family that happen to check on our blog now and then have probably completely lost hope in my ever updating this thing anymore. BUT....I've have good reason...HONEST!! I've been without a computer since shortly after my last post in December. It's been very frustrating but probably a good thing for me..LOL. I get a lot more done around the house...that's for sure ;).
So....today Trev and I went shopping and bought a new computer. I am sooo excited!! We bought a Mac this time and I can't wait to try it out. The guy that sold it to us said we would love and would never ever go back to a PC. We only get it tomorrow night. (I'm using Trev's laptop right now). I just hope it won't take me too long to figure the thing out. And I'm sure Trev is very happy too since now I'll stop nagging him about a computer ;).
So once I get the new computer up and running and get familiarized with it I'll post some recent pics of the boys and what they've been up to.
1 comment:
I've been wondering where you were. Welcome back!!! And congrats on the new computer.
Post a Comment