


This is Jonah's cousin Felisha....the girls had their dad baptize them:

Ashley:

This is the slide show of Jonah that we had playing on the screen while Jonah was being baptized. There's music with the video so pause the blog's music if you're watching it.
Lucille stayed at our house while she was here and it was sooooo fun. She left this morning and I miss her already. We had a great time...we spent all of Sunday at Colleen and Jerrie's, Monday night we went to see a movie with Colleen and mom and went for coffee after, and Tuesday we all went out for dinner. I have to say I'm liking all of these evenings out...I'm getting spoiled ;).
Here's Lucy and Jude
1 comment:
O.K. I've got tears....Jonah and Troy just got me!! I love you, Jonah. You made a big decision for Jesus. Way to go!!!
Love Auntie Brenda
Post a Comment