The kids went through 4 "stations". Jonah's group first went on the horse and trailer tour.

Jonah loved having Jude there:

After that they spent some time at the "Round-up Camp" where they learned all kinds of interesting things about ranching back in the old days. (Plus we got to warm up by the campfire....it was ch-ch-ch-illy.) :)

They sat in one of the "round-up" tents and enjoyed a nice cup of cocoa while they learned about tools and implements.

After lunch, they learned about "cowboys" and wrangling cattle.


Cowboy Jo!!


Jonah trying his hand at "calf wrangling"

He managed to get a horn:

Their last station was the cook house but I left with Jude before that. He's had a fever for about 3 days so I think I pushed him far enough staying as long as I did.
One last picture...Jude trying to climb down off of a trailer...the drop was a little farther than he anticipated...LOL.
1 comment:
I love that cowboy Jo! Oh yeah, and I bought the magazine with your layout in it!! Way to go, Laurel!! And I loved the wedding pictures way back when!!! I did it ......I made a comment!! Are you proud of me?
Love you tons,
Brenda
Post a Comment