Here he is very happily enjoying MY ice cap

And this is after I took it away and told him that was enough


And here's a picture from Sunday...Trev receiving a very delicious looking breakfast in bed ;)...microwaved eggs and toast...doesn't he look excited?? Seth is a sweetie!!

For Father's Day the boys took Trev to see the Indianna Jones movie. They loved it. While they watched the movie, Jude and I shopped!! So we were all happy :D.
In the evening Trev was out practicing ball with the boys...even Jude got into it.

After getting in the way a few times, I had to take him up on the deck.

And lastly...this is how Sam woke up yesterday morning.

Poor guy. Something must have bit him during the night. It took all day for the puffiness to go down...by evening he could at least open his eye enough so that he could still play t=ball.
OH...and today is Trev's birthday!!! I'll post a picture tomorrow. We didn't do a whole lot...Jonah had a baseball game tonight and after the game we had some cake and icecream. Happy Birthday honey!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment