When they came home school I told them they should get all their homework done right away because they were going out for the evening. They asked "where" and of course I made them guess...LOL. It took several guesses, and several "no...more exciting" comments from me for them to guess. They could hardly believe it, and when it sank in...woohoo...major excitement. There was whooping and hollering and running around and hugging and jumping. Needless to say, they were very excited. This was there very first live Calgary Flames game and I'm so glad they could all experience it together.
There was a lot of love and joy in our house that day ;).

Jude was getting his shoes on, thinking he was going along. But...he had to stay home with Mama. We had fun too. It was a beautiful evening and we walked to the park where he had lots of fun playing on the play structure.

They got home from the game around 11:00 pm and all three of them came straight to my room and all started talking at once. They were so hyper...they went on and on and on for the next 10 minutes until I finally stopped them and told them it was late and they needed to get straight to bed. It was very cute and they had a GREAT time. But the next morning, I had to drag 3 VERY sleepy boys out of bed and both Seth and Jonah could barely talk because they were so hoarse from screaming and cheering all evening...LOL.
Here is an 18 second video out of the boys at the game. Trev says this was just 18 seconds out of 60 minutes of their excitement.
2 comments:
I love your new header and I love reading your blog!
t's such a great site. fanciful, very stimulating!!!
-------
[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]
[url=http://www.mygen.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,2049/]opony[/url]
Post a Comment